it all started with sleep deprivation. greyson was/is sick last night, fever, sleeplessness, fussy. he was all over the bed and it was driving me nuts! i think he might have an ear infection. i woke up this morning with absolutely no energy, i don't even know how i made it out of bed. i don't know if you ever had the feeling of not wanting to wake up at all and sleeping until the next day, well that's exactly what i wanted to do. i swear i had a headache all day, not a bad one but it's been there all day like a permaheadache (how do like that word?!) i completely let joshua go wild today. sorry rachael, he was probably over at your house playing! i didn't have the energy to do the everyday struggling with him of what he could and could not do and to top it all off the weather. i hate this nasty weather!! if i woke up to sunshine it would have been better. well hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. good sleep tonight, sushine tomorrow, please! sunshine always makes me feel better:) better yet i think i need a vacation!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I am sorry I have those days sometimes and I don't even have kids!! It must be a girl thing!! hang in there!! You do need a vacation and come see your best sister in law up in NEW YORK !! It's still pretty cold here too but if you come in the summer it's pretty warm and there is lots to do!!! love you tons
thanks! I scanned them! there was no ay i was going to by the cd! well im sorry you had a bad day.. I am getting that way cause both my kids are sick again, and joshuas bday is this week so i dont want him sick for his party..this sucks!
Ha ha ha! Joshua was totally here, and I was wondering why he was in his pajamas when he came the first time, and still half-way in his pajamas the second time! Now I know! And, don't worry about it, we all have days where we just need to have the kids out of the house!
I totally know how you feel!!! Yes, the permaheadache is a great word for it! That sleep deprived, thinking w/very little energy, cannot think or it will hurt day. I hope it gets better by tomorrow!
i know how you feel! I am dying in this weather! I hope you start feeling better! Lets go out and do something:)
Post a Comment